Monday, November 17, 2008

James Dennis Adams Arrived!

So the 13th of November started like this...

I woke up at 3 am to find that my water had broke. So I turn to Bryan and said "It's time to get up" he replies "It's 3 am read the clock!" I then told him "NO we need to go to the hospital the
BABY IS COMING!"
We arrived at the hospital and I tried to be brave and go el natural with the birth. Well that lasted until 7:45 am and I gave in and asked for the epidural which was the best thing EVER! I was able to SLEEP for about 2 1/2 hours. At 9:30 am the nurse came in to check on me and said "I need to get the doctor" and at 9:42 am our little bundle of joy, James Dennis arrived. Weighing in at 6 lb 7 oz and measuring 19" long.




Multi-tasking has already started.

Compare the size difference in these hands!

Baby James and his Uncle Travis.

Grandpa Stephen in the front yard with James.

Auntie Erica actually held a Baby!!!

Obviously the date in all these pictures is wrong.





1 comment:

Rachel Briese said...

Yay Tabitha congrats!!! It sound like you had a really easy delivery! I am so happy for you, i can't wait to see him!!